Microsoft Windows 10 Professional
With the new version of Windows 10, Microsoft offers demanding home users and companies in particular a modern and intuitive operating system. Among other things, Windows 10 offers improved security features, remote desktop access, BitLocker Encryption and the personal virtual assistant Cortana. The system adapts to any device with its advanced features and has the advantage that the system requirements have hardly changed compared to its predecessors. This means you dont have to invest in new hardware to take advantage of Windows 10 Professional.
Minimum system requirements
1 GHz or faster CPU
1 GB of RAM for 32-bit or 2 GB of RAM for 64-bit.
16 GB available hard disk space for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
Microsoft Office users who use the full range of applications at home or in the office are well advised with the Office 2021 Professional Plus Edition. All important programs are included: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Access. OneNote is now available for download from the Windows Store so that you can quickly take notes and make them available on all devices via the cloud. Due to the wide range of different programs, the Professional Plus version is aimed primarily at people who work at home, in the home office or who are looking for a powerful, reliable solution in an office to organize documents, tables, etc.
- Word: Create professional-quality text documents in no time.
- Excel: Intelligent spreadsheet for information management.
- PowerPoint: Create impressive dynamic presentations.
- OneNote: Your digital notebook.
- Outlook: Communication made easy.
- Publisher: Layout creation for professional publications
- Access: Database programming for browser-based apps
- Microsoft Teams: More productivity through instant messaging and HD video conferencing
Assistance and support:
For any questions, please feel free to contact us by email. Our customer service and support is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
There are no reviews yet.